- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes and interface with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs
- Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of time tables and project plans
- Coordinate coding, testing , implementation, integration and documentation of solution
- Perform complex applications programming activities
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages
- Successful candidates must exhibit trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Must have experience and knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines
- Must have working knowledge of software development life cycle
- Must have experience in developing and troubleshooting application in a SQL Server and IIS Server environment.
- Must be able to document application in a clear and concise way
- Must have an excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some graphic design skills would be an asset
- Some knowledge of classical ASP and VBScript would be an asset
– Located in Toronto, Ontario (Finch and Dufferin)
– Extremely dynamic environment in high growth atmosphere.
– Project size and scope varies.
– We are a mature 15+ year old company that focuses on customer service
Please send cover letter and resume to
jobs [@] amazingprint.com
Due to the large amount of resumes received, only successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone for interview. Please do not call our office and please no requests for telecommute jobs.
(NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ONLINE PRINT SOFTWARE SALES) TORONTO, CANADA
Amazing Print is the leading provider of web to print and print software workflows for the world’s printing businesses and print brokers, providing customers with competitive advantage.
The Account Manager is responsible for cultivating and managing new sales activities in their service line and territory, resulting in reaching and potentially exceeding sales quota targets for the design software packages for printers. The Account Manager leverages Business Development Associates, Marketing Specialists and client service personnel to help their business achieve their sales goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop strong relationships with client service professionals to understand specific markets and geographies, develop leads, pursue sales and close business.
- Develops leads and targets through multiple channels:
- Individual networking and contact development
- Research and knowledge of territory and geography
- Focused sales campaigns
- Trade and professional associations
- Works with Amazing Print to develop call scripts and call strategies, along with identifying appropriate contacts. Assists in calling and mine leads to convert to first meetings
- Works with marketing to develop sales and marketing materials needed for initial sales contact, meeting leave-behinds and general collateral
- Delivers sales presentations face-to-face or through the web or by phone to prospective clients. Manages the sales process from start to close including handling sales negotiations. Provides demonstration of software product as part of sales process
- Participates in key industry shows and trade organizations in order to promote printing software storefronts and technologies. Responsible for setting up and working at booth, developing and participating in associated events and helping to design marketing and traffic programs/giveaways. Actively solicits and develops business leads during show or event
- Responsible for self development in regards to understanding and maintaining product knowledge required to support all products and services. Takes initiative to sell multiple services across clients.
- Prepares sales reporting and forecasts for assigned area.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Manages and controls expenditures to meet sales budgetary requirements
- Coaches and mentors junior sales staff to help meet individual and group goals
- Manage national sales campaigns, working across service lines and other business units within Print Industry
Locations open to Canada, USA East, USA West or USA Central areas
Work will be on site only in Toronto Canada, and no remote candidates will be considered
- Degree in Business or Technology (Business Related Field) or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated, progressive, successful field sales experience in software sales. Print related sales preferred.
- Sales experience in software required; sales experience in marketing, printing or consulting field preferred
- Ability to effectively present software, consulting and service solutions to printing professionals, manage the sales process, and close with consultative & value based selling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, target and convert to closed sales
- Excellent communication and follow up skills, including presentation, written and telephone.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and sales management platform such as SalesForce.com
- Ability to effectively work and interact with members of the sales organization as well as internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills in order to manage multiple pursuits and opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and directed with ability to work independently with minimal direction
Located in Toronto, Ontario Amazing Print work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Please send cover letter and resume to the jobs email address listed in .NET Developer below posting.
Due to the large amount of resumes received, only successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone for interview. Please do not call our office.